How to enter our Festive Spice Hamper Competition
We have collaborated with some of the very best artisan producers, local businesses & organisations in Shropshire, to bring you a festive feast like no other!
Packed with spicy goodies & Christmas treats, as well as gift vouchers to spend at local restaurants, this spice hamper exceeds the value of over £400.00!
You could be in with a chance of winning our Christmas spice hamper by simply completing a short form at the end of this post. Could you be the lucky winner?
Good luck & Happy Spicing !
What’s included in the hamper:-
- A 3 bottle gift set including Damson Gin from award winning, Shropshire based, Chilton Liquers
- A brace of pheasants from a local supplier
- A packet of Christmas tea from Carlslake Tea
- A hand Baked Large Traditional Pork Pie from Fordhall Organic Farm Shop and Deli
- A bottle of Pimento Ginger Beer
- A hand iced gingerbread novelty from Market Drayton based gingerbread manufacturer’s, Image on Food
- A box of Harry’s 100% tremendously chocolatey Hot Chocolate
- A voucher to a Wild Shropshire pop-up dining experience with, Shropshire Chef, James Sherwin
- A pack of spicy sausages from Shepley’s Butchers.
- A collection of ginger inspired spices, tea and sweets from Sherwood Wholefoods, Market Drayton
- A ceramic gingerbread jug from Market Drayton based, Something old, Something New
- A 5 inch Blini pan, a small 13cm over safe spun iron frying pan made by Shropshire based Netherton Foundry
- Chai spiced nut butter from Shropshire based Butterbelle
- A box of Market Drayton’s exotically spiced Billington’s gingerbread
- A voucher to spend at Arthur’s Farm Kitchen at Fordhall Organic Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire
- A selection of homemade jam from Market Drayton Country Markets
- Afternoon Tea for two at The Mytton and Mermaid Hotel, Shropshire
- A signed copy of Executive Chef, Chris Burt’s, book – Momokonoki
- A box of handmade Market Drayton Truffles including damsons and gingerbread from Adelaide’s Chocolaterie, Market Drayton
- Six packets of spice from Shropshire based, Lajina Masala -Garam Masala, Curry Masala, Chaat Massala, Tandoori Masala, Cardamon Kick and Chef Crush
- A beautiful scented Tahitan and chilli pepper scented candle from florists and gift shop Cooke and Thomas, Market Drayton
- A beautiful hand crafted and locally made ceramic chilli
- A packet of Swahili African Spice from the Shropshire Spice Company
- Dinner for two at Pickles Indian Restaurant in Market Drayton.
- A £50.00 voucher towards eye wear at Mincher Lockett Opticans, Market Drayton
The Hamper Contents
To be in with a chance of winning the Ginger and Spice Christmas Hamper, complete the form below, plus share and like the post on social media by Tuesday 12th December 2017:-
Good luck spicers!