Best Dining Contest 2019
Take part in our brand new foodies contest for 2019 and be in with a chance of being entered into the prize draw to win an artisan food hamper & dinner for two!
How to enter:-
- Book a table at any of the following restaurants below from now until 27th September 2019.
- Buy a meal and enjoy.
- Get your card stamped to prove you’ve eaten at the participating eatery – the restaurant will provide you with the cards if you don’t have one already.
- Score the meals you have eaten out of 5, with 1 being the lowest and 5 the highest score. To qualify to be entered into the free prize draw there must be at least three stamped rectangles with an accompanying score on each.
- Hand your completed card in at the festival information point at the Buttercross on Cheshire Street on Saturday 28th September 2019 between 10am and 4pm.
- Terms and conditions apply, please see here.
Competition results of both the winning restaurant and the winner of the prize draw will be announced during the first two weeks of October 2019.
The Red Lion Pub, Market Drayton, TF9 1JP; Hinds Head Pub, Norton-In-Hales, TF9 2TA; Jones’s Coffee House, High Street, TF9 2QB; Pickles Restaurant, Shropshire Street, TF9 3BY; The Fox and Hounds, Cheswardine, TF9 2RS; Goldstone Hall Hotel, Goldstone, TF9 2NA;Wild Shropshire Restaurant, TF9 3PX; The Falcon, Hinstock, TF9 2TA