WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO I NEED TO ATTEND THE GINGER AND SPICE FESTIVAL 2023?
This year we are trying to make it as simple as possible for all traders attending the Ginger and Spice Festival & we’ve listed helpful information for all traders to regarding health and safety documentation needed for exhibiting at the event.
It doesn’t matter if you are serving street food, selling crafts, providing face painting, or selling food or drink, ALL traders need to follow the current government health and safety guidelines.
To attend the event, you will need health and safety documentation that has been reviewed and is relevant to the Ginger and Spice Festival event and any (current) covid guidelines.
ALL of this documentation will be asked for in advance of the event and will need to be in date and with us no later than 31st June 2023. If we do not receive your documents by this date, we cannot accept your booking and you will lose you pitch fee.
The documentation requested will be the following – these items are subject to change based on current health and safety regulations:
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate – £5 million cover & to cover the date of the event
- Employee and Product Liability Insurance Certificate – £5 million cover to cover the date of the event (where applicable)
- Current Risk Assessment – (must follow HACCP guidelines if food handler)
- Current Covid Risk Assessment
- Fire Risk Assessment (if relevant)
- PAT Testing Certification (where applicable)
- Gas Safety Certification (where applicable)
- Food Hygiene and Safety – Minimum of Level 2 Food Hygiene Training Certificate (where applicable, food handlers only – must be dated within the last 3 years)
- Allergen Information (where applicable)
- Health and Hygiene Rating (where applicable)
- DBS Check (where applicable and recently dated)
Additionally, for food and drink producers/sellers, you must be registered with your local council and food standards authority, and/or have the equivalent industry accreditation or rating such as BRCS/SALSA.
Your documentation will be checked by our Health and Safety Team and only once this has been approved will you be eligible to attend the event.
If you have any queries on the above, please do get in touch with our team via email@example.com