Host An Event
This year, we are encouraging local businesses owners and organisations to host their own events at our award winning Ginger and Spice Festival .
The four day festival celebrates the town’s history and culinary heritage via an eclectic mix of fringe events.
- To promote the history and culinary heritage of the town relating to food, drink, gingerbread and the town’s links to the historic trade routes
- To promote independent local businesses, particularly relating to food and drink
- To build Market Drayton’s reputation as a great place to visit
Whether you are a business, local organisation or community group, you can take part in our annual festival.
Why take part?
Taking part is not only fun but beneficial to your business and organisation too. By hosting or taking part in an event you can have access to:-
- Brand association with an award winning festival
- Recruiting new customers by communicating with event visitors during and post event via data-capture
- Building your business and brand awareness through media coverage and association
- Reaching an engaged audience
- Experiential activity
- Supporting Market Drayton in becoming a destination for food and drink and in turn contributing to the local economy
- Association with an event promoting British produce, health and well being
- Dedicated PR before, during and after the festival
- Being part of a new and growing community supporting Market Drayton/Shropshire in becoming a destination for heritage food and drink
- Learning about food, drink and heritage whilst having fun
If you would like to host an event, please email us via email@example.com and we will send you further details.