Baby Spice Tin Tin with 7 spice blends. Stainless steel storage tin with silk sari wrap, 7 different high-quality spice blends, 7 removable tins, each spice in a resealable packet. Metal spoon included for accurate measures. All the blends in one tin needed to create baby-friendly recipes.
Includes free recipe guide.
“The ultimate go-to kitchen companion for parents who want to introduce their kids to a world of flavour” ~ Ani_cooks
Reduce food going from fork to floor for good!
The perfect kitchen companion to your Baby-Led Weaning journey. Tantalise their little taste buds and introduce them to exciting flavours early on. We have partnered with baby-led weaning experts such as mylittlefoodcritic and Zainab Jagot Ahmed to bring you a free guide with nourishing and flavoursome14 recipes that cover lunch, dinner, pudding, and sweet and savoury snacks.
A “must-have” for any foodie parent. Each blend has been carefully chosen for the younger taste buds. Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
Our Baby Spice Kitchen Tin comes with 7 blends that have been specifically and carefully created for the younger palette. Free from salt, sugar and chilli.
Fun and educational
Each order includes a FREE, fun and educational Baby Spice world map with stickers for you and your child to complete together. Enjoy a spice from each country on the map to win the superstar badge.
Spoil someone special
Give them a unique gift. Makes a thoughtful gift for new parents, or anyone wishing to introduce their child to new and exciting flavours.
Why you’ll love it
• Free recipe guide with lots of quick and easy dishes as well as our family favourites
• Handmade in the UK with love
• Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant
• Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
• Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
• A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
• Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
• Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
Spice Kitchen is:
• Family-owned, family-run
• Ethically sourced
In the media
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink.
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food.
• Indian – perfect for curries, dals, rice, scrambled eggs, kebabs
• Moroccan – perfect for soups, tagines, couscous, dips
• Mexican – perfect for fajitas, wedges, burritos, frittata
• Italian – perfect for pizza, pasta, risotto, stews, meatballs, steamed vegetables
• Cajun – perfect for chicken, pork, soups, wraps, chillies
• Caribbean – perfect for root veg, chicken, fish, fritters
• Gingerbread – perfect cookies, porridge, pancakes, muffins, cakes, milkshakes, brownies
Features and benefits
• Blends are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour
• Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
• Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing
• Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way
• Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities
• No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours
• Ideal gift for yourself or any new parent who wishes to introduce their child to new flavours
• Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The chef (or aspiring chef!) in your life will be forever grateful
• Durable stainless steel Indian spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe