Gin Botanicals Tin with 7 Botanicals. Stainless steel storage tin with silk sari wrap, 7 different high-quality gin botanical spices & free recipe booklet. 7 removable tins, each botanical in a resealable packet. Includes free recipe guide.
Introduce an authentic world flavour to your gin cocktails.
A “must-have” for any gin or cocktail enthusiast who is interested in creating the wow factor in their gin and gin cocktail creations. We have carefully selected only the finest whole spices for this beautiful collection.
Each tin contains 7 gorgeously fragrant botanicals, and a free recipe booklet that show you how to make your own awesome gin, craft delicious syrups and honeys, and learn how to make the most professional looking (and tasting) drinks EVER.
Our stunning Gin Botanicals Tin is the perfect all-year-round gift for any budding or experienced mixologist who wishes to get creative with gin at home. Especially popular with those looking to find a gift for those ‘difficult to buy for’ men in their lives. Give them the perfect unique gift for any and every occasion.
Why you’ll love it
• Free recipe guide including top tips and tasty recipes to get the best out of your botanicals
• Handmade in the UK with love
• Every sari wrap is hand sewn and beautifully vibrant
• Every time you buy a spice tin, you are helping to ensure a schoolchild receives a nutritious meal in the UK and India
• Spice blends are made fresh in small batches here in the UK
• A great gift for the budding foodie or an experienced chef!
• Carefully packaged to ensure no bumps and dents along the way
• Looks gorgeous in your kitchen
Spice Kitchen is:
• Family-owned, family-run
• Ethically sourced
In the media
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink.
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food.
• Juniper berries (20g)
• Cardamom Pods (15g)
• Coriander Seeds (15g)
• Rose Petals (4g)
• Pink Peppercorns (15g)
• Citrus Peel (10g)
• Star Anise (10g)
Features and benefits
• Botanicals are freshly made in small batches and then sealed for optimum freshness and flavour
• Outer storage tin is 19cm stainless steel with a perspex lid to ensure freshness
• Seven removable smaller tins for convenience and a small metal spoon for accurate dispensing
• Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way
• Refills available at affordable prices, in varying quantities
• No additives, artificial flavouring or preservatives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours
• Ideal gift for yourself or anyone who loves gin
• Perfect as a gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines, or Father’s/Mother’s Day. The mixologist (or aspiring mixologist!) in your life will be forever grateful
• Durable stainless steel spice tin for use and for storage and display. The ribbed lid helps to retain the freshness of the whole spices, and the tin is also dishwasher safe