An exotic splash of flavour created by combining ingredients widely used in the Middle East and Mediterranean with fish, meat, casseroles, stews, stir-fries and stocks – can also be used in sauces or on flatbreads. Ideally suited to add as a flavourful flourish over food at the end of cooking.
- Made using the best quality ingredients
- Gluten free
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Used by chefs and restaurants across the UK
- 100g Resealable Bag – H : 205mm x W130mm
Ingredients (in order of percentage)
Paprika, Black Peppercorns whole, Fenugreek leaf, Thyme, Citrus powder, Black onion Seed, Pink Peppercorns whole, Cumin powder, Garlic powder, Nutmeg, Piquin chilli powder, Szechwan Pepper, Bay, Rosemary, Caraway seed.
Produced in a facility that uses Cereals, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Milk (including lactose), Nuts, Celery, Mustard, Sesame, Lupin and Molluscs.
Reseal and store in a dry place.
- Pour ½ a cup of olive oil and 2 heaped teaspoons of spice (add more if preferred) into a small bowl and lightly whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the mix in to a large polythene bag or food grade plastic container. Put chicken (breasts, legs, wings) into the container or bag and thoroughly coat the chicken using the mixture.
- Cover container or seal bag and place in a fridge for up to 2 hours before cooking.
Wolfie tip : Score meat joint with a sharp knife, helps marinade to penetrate the outer skin and allows flavour to soak further into the meat.
Dry Rub (ideal for thick steaks)
- Rub directly into each side of dark meats or vegetables by hand before cooking (2 teaspoons of rub for each steak).
- Leave to stand for approximately an hour before cooking.
Wolfie Tip: For best results leave in fridge overnight or for at least a few hours. Then let meat come to room temperature before grilling.
- Add juice from 4 lemons, 50ml of balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp of Mr wolf Spice, and pinch of salt to a bowl and whisk. Put marinade to one side.
- Peel vegetables then slice in pieces no bigger than 5mm thick.
- Dice the remaining vegetables to the same size.
- Submerge all the vegetables in the marinade for 2 hours.
- Take vegetables out of the marinade and remove any excess marinade.
- Place the frying pan on the hob and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil, make sure the pan is hot.
- Put vegetables in the pan and grill for 2-3 minutes