The Captains Collection – Seaweed letterbox gift
A truly unusual and elegant letterbox gift! The Captain’s Collection is ideal for any true food lover. As such, we know it’ll be a star-buy for anyone with a penchant for new ingredients, great flavour and wholesome produce. Featuring four of Seaspoon’s range of seaweed blends and seasonings, all made here in the UK, the Captain’s Collection ticks all the boxes!
The presentation box has been designed especially to be letterbox friendly. What’s more, all Seaspoon products are Gluten and Dairy Free.
This fantastic seaweed selection box includes:
- Seaweed Boost 30g pouch (Great Taste 1-star and Taste of the West Gold)
This is Seaspoon’s original, pure seaweed mix. In short, it is ideal for cranking up the goodness in smoothies, salads, stews and more
- Seaweed Herb Mix 30g pouch
A classic mixed herb flavour is pumped up with the goodness of seaweed. Thus, it is a great option for omelettes, pasta, salads and more
- Seaweed Umami Blend 30g pouch (Great Taste 1-star and Taste of the West Commended)
To further enhance seaweed’s natural 5th taste, this cook’s ingredient also contains tomato and mushroom. The result is a rich umami flavour with benefits!
- Seaweed Seasoning 25g pouch (Great Taste 1-star and Taste of the West Gold)
Created as an alternative to the salt pot, Seaweed Seasoning has a robust flavour, and naturally saltiness. Seaspoon’s Seaweed Seasoning contains just 6.5g/100g salt.
Add a sprinkle of Seaspoon into, or onto, pretty much everything – think mashed avocado, stir fry, pasta sauces, salads, rubs, marinades, dressings and mashes!
- Boost: Dulse, Sea spaghetti, Sea lettuce (seaweed 100%)
- Herb Mix: Dulse, Sea spaghetti, Sea lettuce ( seaweed 50%), fine herbs, lemon, garlic, pepper and salt
- Umami Blend: Dulse, Sea spaghetti, Sea lettuce (seaweed 40%), tomato, mushroom, onion, garlic, pepper and salt
- Seasoning: Dulse, Sea spaghetti, Sea lettuce (seaweed 55%), tomato, onion, garlic, pepper and salt
Seaspoon harvest seaweed on the south coast of Devon and also work with a European organic cultivator.
Some recipes to try with your Seaspoon collection:
Given it’s (seaweeds) natural origin may contain fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
About Seaspoon Seaweed:
As a team of foodies, health enthusiasts and keen cooks we wanted to incorporate the extraordinary benefits of seaweed into our diets but struggled to see how. As a result, we embarked on a journey of discovery, fascination and development to harness the vibrancy of this magnificent “Wonderfood” in easy to use ways.
Our complex, balanced and nutritious blends are designed to be quick and easy to charge up your smoothies, add amazing flavours and to stimulate your taste buds whilst adding natural goodness.