Quintessential Quarters Best Ginger Cat or Dog Contest
How to take part: Just submit a picture of your ginger dog, or ginger cat, including why you think your pet should win (a sentence will do) and the Quintessential Quarters judging panel will pick the winners. The contest starts on 1st September and last submissions are to be taken on 27th September 2019.
- To qualify you must submit one photograph of your pet cat or dog with ginger or red hair and a sentence explaining why your pet should be chosen as the winner. The whole pet MUST be visible in the photograph. (Photographs must be submitted in jpeg or png files which can be used for social media purposes).
- Only one pet photograph per person can be entered into the contest & the pet entered must be a ginger, or red haired, cat or dog.
- Entrants must also provide their contact details including name, address with postcode, email address and telephone number.
- Every adult’s dog or cat photograph received will be judged by the panel at Quintessential Quarters. The best ginger cat winner and the best ginger dog winner will be picked in each category and the Judges decision is final.
- All photographs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 27th September 2019 by 4pm.
- To take part, entrants must be under 18 years old, and residents of Great Britain and the U.K. Channel Islands.
- Entrants must abide by the contest terms and conditions, see here.
If your pet is picked, the prize is free boarding for your cat for 2 days at Quintessential Quarters or a dog wash/free groom. Plus some gingerbread men dog treats & paw balm kindly donated by Pet Bakery and Boutique, the Life of Riley!
See What’s On at this year’s Ginger and Spice Festival