Terms and Conditions relating to the Garlic Contest 2021
By entering the competition, the entrants are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The competition will take place from 15th to 30th April 2021 via the Ginger and Spice Festival and Spice Larder digital communications platforms.
- Competition entrants must be 18 years and over and residents of Great Britain & the U.K. Channel Islands.
- To qualify, entrants must have populated and signed the digital competition form.
- Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
- Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate the entry.
- The prize is a whole black garlic sponsored via the Spice Larder Ltd.
- The Ginger and Spice Festival/Spice Larder reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the case of missing items from producers due to illness, injury or force majeure.
- The winner’s name will be drawn during May 2021 and the winner notified by telephone/email within 14 days and arrangements made regarding collection/delivery of the prize.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize being offered.
- The Ginger and Spice Festival/Spice Larder accepts no responsibility for any cost incurred by the winner in connection with claiming any prize won in the competition (including return travel to collect the prize).
- If, for any reason, the Ginger and Spice Festival /Spice Larder cannot make contact with the winner after sending notification as stipulated in 8 above, or the winner does not respond (within 14 days), the Ginger and Spice Festival may select an alternative winner.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are consenting to receive ebulletins/email information from the Ginger and Spice Festival/Spice Larder.
- The Ginger and Spice Festival/Spice Larder will not accept responsibility for any reason that competition entrants are prevented from taking part in any of the activities promoted/ won and will not offer an alternative prize.
- All entrants contact details will be used in order to pick a winner.
- The Ginger and Spice Festival/Spice Larder accepts no responsibility for allergies to any of the products included in prize; the winner will use them at their own risk.
- Any derogatory, defamatory or abusive comments made, and /or posted by a member of the public, or by any entrant on the Ginger and Spice Festival social media feeds, or any other social media platform used by the festival relating to this promotion, will automatically preclude and prevent their entry into the contest. This will be applied in perpetuity.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This competition is provided by the Ginger and Spice Festival.
Dated: 15th April 2021 – Ginger and Spice Festival.